Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

Christmas is now less than a week away. I can barely stand it!! I love Christmas!! I have been listening to Christmas music since beginning/mid November. This is my absolute favorite time of year. It is hard to believe that Presley's 1st Christmas is around the corner. Time has flown by. We went and looked at Christmas lights the other night. Presley loved it. Below are a few pictures from our adventure. I hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful Christmas season!!!

Our Tree!




Merry Christmas~

Yay for Christmas!

This was the coolest and most festive house we saw. The owner even stands outside and hands out candycanes. :)

Wes & Presley enjoying all the lights




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Great pictures!! I just LOVE this time of year too. Wow, that guy really did go all out for his lights, huh? I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! It'll be an extra special one for us all this year!