Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Presley loves her Baby Einstein!!


This is the highlight of her day!! She loves baby einstein!! Ignore the curtains...I am working on getting new ones!
She loves standing so she can dance to the music. I will have to get it on video because it is adorable.
Daddy and Presley watching TV.
We by no means want our child to be so interested in the television, however, she has been intrigued by the TV since she was tiny. It's kinda cute watching her get all into it. :)
Dancing to Ole McDonald!


At least it allows me to get dinner started!! :) What a cutie!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So cute! Karys has Baby McDonald too - I totally know what you mean about it being a diversion while you start dinner or get something finished! Right now we are into Elmo too - Seasame Street holds her attention pretty well :)

Presley is getting so big! I know she'll be running around soon!