Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Things have been quite busy in the Moyer household throughout the month of May. There is so much that I don't quite know where to begin.

1: Mother's Day was AWESOME!! Wes & Presley made me breakfast in bed. Presley gave me a mug that says "Happy Mother's Day. You are the best mom ever!! Love Presley" Too Cute! Wes also gave me some spending cash!! YAY! BTW a female Cardinal flew into our glass door and was stunned for at least 45 minutes. We were able to pick her up and take pictures. HAHA!! Poor bird she was probably frightened to death.

Me, Mom and Presley hanging out on Mother's Day. Of course Presley isn't paying attention. ;)

Isn't the Cardinal beautiful! You can call me Snow White! ;)

2: I resigned from my "Corporate Job" to stay at home full-time and Wes decided to switch jobs. His new job with Modern Woodmen Fraternal Financial will start June 1st.

3: We visited Faith & Toby a few weekends ago and had an absolute blast. Presley loved visiting her Aunt Faith & Uncle Toby. She is so spoiled.

Hanging out with Uncle Toby

Presley helping Aunt Faith with Avon!!

4: Memorial Day: Cookouts, Friends, Family and the Pool!!! Hmmmm throwing balls in the pool may be fun?!?!

Hurry Delaney!! Lets get the balls!!

Run! Run! Run!!

They could have done this all day!!

5: My Dads Birthday Party: My dads birthday was on Memorial Day this year. The guys went golfing that morning while mom and I prepared all the food and played with Presley. The birthday cookout was a great end to a wonderful weekend. Pictures soon to follow!!!

I think we are in the clear for a few down weekends coming up!! YAY! We are looking forward to relaxing. I will post more pictures soon! I have so many good ones that I need to get up on the site. I hope everyone enjoys their week!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Awww...you are Snow White! Happy Late Mother's Day to you! You resemble your mom a lot I think. And I agree, May is ridiculously busy...bring on June! :)

Anonymous said...

My name is Tobias Moyer, aka Toby Moyer... and I am prettier than you Uncle Toby.

;)