Monday, March 1, 2010

March is here!!

March is finally here and I am soooo ready for Spring weather. So far no Spring in sight but I keep praying it is around the corner. The girls have both been fighting bugs all Winter so it will be nice when we can put that behind us. Presley had a 24hr bug yesterday and upon returning home from Walmart with Rylee I discovered both Wes and Presley in the kitchen covered in throw-up. LOVELY. Poor Presley's stomach hurt so bad. She even slept for 2 hours which is not like her at all.
I am happy to report that she is back to her normal sweet self today. We just finished up making play-doh for her preschool class. I have to admitted that it was actually fun. I didn't quite know how it was going to turn out but it looks great. Nice and green. :)
This week is a busy one. I am preparing for Rylee's 1st birthday party. We are going out to chick-fila with some of her friends and mommies on Thursday and then the big family party on Saturday. So much to do this week. O yea...and my birthday is on Saturday so I think we may recognize it. ;) I am actually going to make Rylee's icing for her cake and cupcakes from scratch. I am excited. It is the same recipe my mom used when we were kids. I love recipes being passed down. :)
Looking forward to a busy week and a busy month. Rylee's birthday will kick off March and Presley's birthday will bring March to a close. :) Before I know it it'll be April. Time goes by too fast.

No comments: