Monday, April 4, 2011

Some Priceless Moments From My Children

Presley: Presidents Day: Presley: Mommy why is there no preschool today? Me: Today is Presidents day. Presley: YAY!!! (she was overly excited and I didn't quite understand why until the next day) Next Day: Presley: Mommy what day was yesterday? Me: It was Presidents day. Presley: But I didn't get any presents. ( She said this with her very sad face...it made me want to laugh and then go out right then and there and buy something for her.)


Rylee: Wes has been out of town for 2 weeks in March. And when he comes home he tells us...."I missed you guys!!" He'll say it for most of the day once he returns because the kids are stuck to him like leeches. Well for the past couple weeks when Rylee leaves a room and comes back she says "awe I missed you guys." Each word is as clear as if an adult said it. I think she missed Wes sooo much she was truly hanging on every word he said. It is sweet.


Easton: Not talking yet but he has this genuine charmer smile...almost like I know that it is 4am Mommy and your tired but my smile will make it all better. And it usually does! He seriously will stop eating/nursing to look at me smile and then go back to eating. Almost like he knows I needed a smile at that moment.

No comments: