Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Family Update

This past week has been very busy in the Moyer house hold. Presley is crawling!!!! Which means Wes and I are constantly on our toes following her around. She graduated from her scoot/wiggle to a definite crawl on Friday (Sept 21st)...one week shy of 6 months. It is adorable watching her. Our cats have no chance. ;) Her knees look as if they are permanently rug burned. They are bright red from scooting around on the carpet. I wonder if they hurt? I have not figured out how to upload a video yet. But hopefully I will have something up soon. In the mean time I will work on posting some pictures. :)

Wes has been out of town since Sunday on business in Ohio. Presley & I have been missing him. We are staying busy during the day with visits from friends and my mom has been coming over in the evening to play! :) Presley loves that!!! Playtime with Grandma is one of her favorite things! Wes will be back on Friday. YAY! We can't wait.

Everything else is going great! We are looking forward to the fall weather and more football!! However, Carolina completely stinks...but hey, its a building year. Coach Davis will have them in the top 25 in no time. ;)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats to Presley on crawling!! Yay! I can't wait to see pictures :) She's too cute!!

Melody said...

I want to see some cute crawling pictures. :)