Friday, January 2, 2009

Presley's Big Girl Bed

Wes and I have been talking since the Fall about transitioning Presley into her "BIG GIRL" bed a few months before Miss Rylee arrives to give her time to adjust without feeling bumped. Today Wes and I purchased the next step. ;) I love the bed. I am a little nervous about how she will do with the transition. I think she will be excited but I am not quite sure if our active little explorer will stay put long enough to fall asleep. Lets keep our fingers crossed. We will be picking up her bed either the beginning of next week or once we return from New Jersey. Below is a stock photo of her bed. We also purchased a trundle for her future sleep overs. hehe!! I can't wait....but at the same time I can. She is growing up so fast. My baby girl is becoming a sweet little girl. Time flies.

This is a photo of P's bed without the trundle. We decided to only purchase the bed and trundle for now. We will add more pieces to her room as needed....but I want to be a little more creative with those. I think it would be cute to have additional pieces added to the room that may be a different color to make her room unique. (like a pink nightstand) Pottery Barn Kids has alot of great ideas that I will have to keep in mind for the future. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Learning as we Live said...

I can't believe she is big enough for a big girl bed! I love it!

Jenny said...

Love the bed Stacey! How are you feeling? I miss ya!

Anonymous said...

liver25800