Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Sweet Christmas!!

Below is a look back at our Christmas 2008!! Enjoy!
Christmas started the Sunday before Christmas with G-pop and Karen. They gave her a slide that she loves along with a riding horse (yet to be pictured)
Mommy tickling Presley while resting/recovering from the crazy Thursday at the hospital

Presley cuddling up
Grandma making Presley laugh
Yay for presents!! Thanks Grandma!
We started celebrating Christmas early with opening presents from Grandma the day before Christmas Eve.

Waiting patiently
Nana let Presley open a present early on Christmas Eve.
Christmas Eve!! My favorite day of the entire season.
Nana & Papa gave Presley a kitchen set!! THANK YOU!! :)
Family photo at Mom & Dad's! Presley was getting a little tired.
Giving Daisy a hug before bed.
Hugging Nana before bed.
Presley's asleep!! Now it is time to open presents from the family. YAY! It is a tradition for my family to exchange presents on Christmas Eve.
Opening my Chi!! YAY. I am already cuddling up in my new blanket.....look at Wes trying to steal some.
Socks from Amy and Jason. I love comfort socks. I can barely lift my leg.
Baking with mom
Stockings are full
Santa came!! YAY!
Presley trying out her new bear rug pillow. It is so soft. The rocking chair in the photo is one that Wes restored. It was mine as a little girl that came from my Maga's house (Maga is my Grandma)
Making Monkey Bread! YUM!
Presley reading the recipe card. I have awful bedhead in this picture.Presley digging into her stocking
Daddy helping Presley with another present.
Opening her first present.

She was on a roll opening gifts.Trying out her new doctor's kit

Giving herself a shot....shocking!
Santa was good to Presley
About to open my new set of pots and pans!!
Outfitting Wes for work.

Hanging out in my Uncle's kitchen in Jacksonville NC.
Presley and Uncle Stephen playing the piano.
Family photo with my Maga....minus my brother Jason.

Presley trying out her new bath toys she got for Christmas.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas!

I'm so glad you guys had a good Christmas, minus the kidney stone and all of course :(

Presley and Karys both got a bear rug and doctor sets - too cute!

Hope you guys have a Happy New Year!

Jenny said...

What great pictures Stacey! Presley grows each time I see a new picture of her. And I was so excited that you got a new chi!

I am so glad you are feeling better. I know God has special and awesome things ahead for the Moyer's in 2009.

Have a blessed new year! I wish you could be here tonight with us.

I miss you dear friend!

Jen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.