Monday, December 8, 2008

A Glimpse at our Mountain Thanksgiving Memories


We started off Thanksgiving by celebrating my brother's birthday!! He turned 23!
The baking starts
Staying warm by the fire
Exhausted after playing outside. She was frozen.

Baking again...but this time with a helper. ;)
The beautiful flowers Wes gave me and I had to bring them to the mountains
Wes & Jason chopping fire wood
Puzzle time
Mommy & Presley
Thanksgiving photo
She loves to color
Pre-thanksgiving snack
Papa & Presley
1st time cutting down our Christmas tree. It was freezing and sleeting outside...but we did it!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

That last one is a really great one of you and Wes - I love it.

Miss Presley is adorable and as always, you are looking great!

I love that she is baking with you. So cute! Karys always wants to help stir when I'm cooking but I don't like to let her near the stove. Maybe I'll bake with her instead :)

Jenny said...

Thanks for all the pictures! They are so good. It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. And your flowers are beautiful!!

Love you and miss you my friend,
Jen

Anonymous said...

where you come from!