Friday, December 12, 2008

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!


Christmas time is in full swing and I could not be happier!! I love this time of year. I love spending time with friends and family, shopping, the cold weather, baking, traditions (new and old) and relaxing by the Christmas tree in the evenings with my husband. :)


I am almost finished with my shopping. Just a few more people to check off. Wes and Presley are finished though and their presents are wrapped and ready. Yippee. I have also started my baking which I absolutely love. My mom gave me a new recipe called reindeer treats and they are quite yummy.


The only difficult obstacle I have this Christmas is my body. It aches if I am on my feet too long and since I love to shop it poses a little of a problem. It starts with my feet and heads straight to my back. I will be 28 weeks tomorrow so the extra weight doesn't help with all the running around I'm doing. But none the less I have enjoyed this Christmas season so far and look forward to being surrounded by the ones I love on Christmas. I hope everyone has a very blessed Christmas. :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I agree - the nights spent by the Christmas tree lights are the very best. It makes me so grateful for all the blessings in my life. This is the most wonderful time of year.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog