Sunday, February 6, 2011

My girls are dancing queens!!

Yesterday was my brother's wedding or as Presley called it "Princess Party Day!" Let me just say that my girls were dancing queens. I wish I could have video taped them on the dance floor. They danced from 8:30 until 11pm with little breaks for water...lol. They were thirsty after all that dancing. I just couldn't believe my girls...they were determined to stay out on the floor and they didn't care who they were dancing with as long as they were dancing. At one point Presley said "mommy the party has started...this is sooo fun!!" How precious. They passed out on the way home and I snapped a picture of my too tuckered out babies. I will post it soon.
On a side note my brothers wedding was beautiful and Corinne was a gorgeous bride. We wish them all the best! We love you guys.

No comments: