Friday, February 4, 2011

Poems for my children...

Ok....so with the start of the new year I decided that I wanted to work on making memories last. With that thought on thing I decide I was going to start a journal for each of my kids writing down quotes, activities, birthdays and anything that I wanted to keep as memories in their journals for them to read. So it has taken some time but each journal begins with a poem that I wrote for just for them and I wanted to share them below. :)

Presley
You have eyes like your daddy tender and blue
There are a million reason to why I love you!
You're a little silly but always sweet
You're my shadow and sometimes step on my feet
Your smile is as genuine as your heart
You love preschool and are very smart.
I am so proud of the little girl you are
I pray the Lord watch over you wherever you are.
Rylee
Your eyes are green with a little brown
You are the cutest monkey around.
You love to say "Thank you and please"
You always smile while saying "cheese"
You're sometimes wild but always sweet
You are apart of making our family complete.
I love you more than words can say
And I thank the Lord for you everyday!
Easton
Molded by God created in His love
You came into my life as a gift from above.
My handsome baby boy with smiles to share
I hold you in my arms with loving care.
My little charmer whose stolen my heart
God created you in his image just like fine art.
I love you as far as the eye can see
and I am so blessed that you are apart of me.

1 comment: