Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Feeding the Ducks! :)

I have been meaning to post these pictures. A few weeks ago we took Presley to feed the ducks for the first time!! We had a great time. Presley wasn't quite sure whether she wanted to share the bread or keep it for herself to eat. She also wanted to go swimming with the ducks. Several times Wes had to grab her from going forward and taking a plunge in the lake. I tell ya this girl has no fear of animals at all. Enjoy the pics!!!

On a side note: Presley is starting to take steps on her own. She has taken up to 5 steps before squating and she loves to hold our hand and walk. So cute. I will post a video as soon as she is walking. YAY!

Showing her the Duckies!

Daddy helping Presley

Should I eat the bread or feed the ducks? Can I swim with the ducks?
Mommy helping me feed the ducks
Presley of course not paying attention to the camera.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

She is so super cute! I cannot wait to meet her!! Only 4 more months! :)