Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!!

Easter morning.....looking through her basket from the Easter Bunny!
Very intrigued
Pointing to her egg
The Family
Presley & Mommy
Here I come mom!
So Excited!
Walking with Daddy....priceless!

Seeing Nana & Poppy
All dressed up!

My favorite photo of the day! She is looking at her daddy.

Resting....collecting eggs is hard work. :)
Watching Daddy play Basketball
Playing with her Easter Eggs

We had a wonderful Easter weekend!! This was Presley second Easter. Wes took the day off Friday and we spent the day together doing family things. This year Presley participated in dying Easter eggs....she only stayed interested the first 10 minutes. We went to church Saturday evening which was great because the weather was beautiful and she was able to wear her Easter dress. I ended up having to hem her dress because she hadn't quite grown into it yet....such a tiny thing. She was quite adorable. On Sunday we went over to my parents house and had a huge brunch and played all day while the boys watched basketball. Presley is now walking all over the place. She is quite good. However, if her foot happens to turn while walking then that would be the direction she is heading in even if she wants to go the other way. It is funny.

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Stacey! Presley has gotten so big... I love to see her walking. And her dress is just beautiful. I am also loving your hair...
these pictures make me miss you guys a ton! love you!

Stephanie said...

Adorable! I love how you guys all matched in white - what great pictures!

I can't wait to see her birthday pictures. I hope she has a wonderful 1st birthday! Look for a surprise for Presley from Karys on my blog soon ;)