Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Presley & Caroline

I had to post this picture b/c it is too adorable. My friend Lauren and I go walking at least once a week for exercise and good conversation!! Since it has been a little chilly in the mornings we walk the mall. After a few laps we let the girls play. Caroline is showing Presley all the fun stuff she can do at the mall. This is just one of the stopping points that the little girls love. Lauren took a picture of it today and I had to copy it from her blogspot to put on mine because it is adorable! Hopefully these sweethearts will grow to be good friends!

Presley & Caroline

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Precious!! Our mall doesn't have seats that cool!! I love seeing babies with other babies - adorable :)

And yes, Karys' hair will be pretty curly from what we can tell. It never stays straight for us anymore. It's so cute :)