Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fun Times at Family Weddings

We've had two family weddings this fall. One in October and the other in November. We had a great time partying with the family. Presley is already dreaming of her wedding someday. She has already been to two weddings and is only 7 months old. Family renunions are the best. What a blessing it is to have such a wonderful family. Enjoy the pictures. Congratulations Girls on your marriage. Josh & Mike are very lucky.


Jamie & Josh's Wedding:


Jamie: The Blushing Bride :)

Josh & Jamie

My Brother Jason and Me


Presley & Daddy


Aunt Janie & Maga (aka Grandma)


Annie & Mikes's Wedding:

My Brother dancing with the beautiful bride!

Uncle Stephen being silly with his niece!

Presley with her Uncle Jason

What a HAPPY baby!

The men of the night...minus Jason.

Presley with her Granddaddy & Gamma I can't remember what got her so tickled. :)

My hubby & Me Me & my brother Stephen

No comments: