Thursday, November 8, 2007

Moyer Clan Update

We went down to Faith's last weekend and had a blast. However, I left my camera transfer cord there and I can't download any pictures. :( I am hoping to get it mailed to me soon. I will post pictures asap.

Things have been staying busy for us. We have another wedding this weekend and then are weekends open up until the holidays! YAY! Presley is staying busy. She is cutting her two front teeth which will be her 5th and 6th. The front two teeth have been tough. She is crying in her sleep, all of the sudden losing it when she is playing, clingy (which I love), and drooling all over the place. Hopefully, after she breaks these two teeth it will be awhile before more come through.

She is also crawling up the stairs, pulling up on everything, clapping, saying her B's, and giving us kisses when asked.

On another note Wes and I found out about a week ago that are friends Brent and Jenny who we dearly love are moving to Mississippi in 3 weeks. Her husband received a job offer that they couldn't turn down. We are so happy for them...but we are going to miss them. They only live a few doors down. I don't know what I am going to do when I can run a few doors down for coffee and a chat.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend. I will post pictures soon....once I locate the transfer cord for the camera.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay for Miss Presley and all her new things! I can't wait for Karys to give kisses too - she's not quite there yet :) Looking forward to the pictures once you get your cord back! Miss Presley is always adorable :)