Saturday, November 3, 2007

Trick or Treat!

I'm a dragonfly! The first costume of the night!

Aren't I cute!
Hi Uncle Steve! That's right....I'm a pumpkin

In the Fire Truck with Uncle Stephen

Daddy & Presley

Mommy & Presley
At the Apex Fire House looking at Uncle Stephen's Trucks.
Trick or Treat
Trick or Treating at Granddaddy's & Gamma's House
Gamma and Presley.....Presley was getting a little tired. What a trooper.


Candy!! Yum. We took Presley trick or treating for Halloween. We stopped by Grandma Betty's House, The Fire Department to see Uncle Stephen, and Granddaddy and Gamma's House and then made it back to our house for all the neighborhood trick-or-treaters. We had alot of fun. Presley had 3 costumes for Halloween this year. Wes and I got her one and so did Aunt Faith and Grandma Betty. So we had to have her rock them all! She wore Aunt Faith's for the Harvest Fest and then the other two for Halloween. We have pictures below. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I absolutely love the little dragonfly costume!! I've never seen that one - too cute! Looks like she had a busy night! :) Yay for the first trick-or-treat!