Saturday, November 24, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Food, Family, Friends, Football......and did I mention FOOD!!!

We had a great Thanksgiving. We had three days of it!! Thursday we spent the day with my side of the family, Friday with Wes's Dad and Jeff, and Saturday with Wes's Mom and Jeff. It is so great spending time with family. You realize how blessed you are when surrounded by the ones you love. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Below are a few photos from Thanksgiving Day.



Playing in the leaves
My loves!
Yummy!


YAY Leaves!

Look at that turkey. Good Job Wes, Dad and Jason!
Mashed PotatoesResting after dinner.

The Family
My mom and me
Uncle Jason and Presley

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Pretty pictures! We don't get leaves like that down here. You're lucky! I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving :)