Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One for Wes's corner!

That's right if you haven't heard already....which I am sure you have by now we are expecting a little BOY!!! That is one for Wes's corner. I was beginning to like the idea of completely outnumbering my husband. haha. We are beyond thrilled to be expecting our first boy! God is sooo good. He is blessing and trusting us to raise another life. I just am so grateful. Our son was beautiful as always I could have starred at the monitor for hours. Wes was out of town when I found out so I had put two envelopes in his suitcase labeled #1 and #2. Upon finding out I told him to open card #1 which announced that he was going to have a son!! It was a really sweet moment. I was able to find out early since the ultrasound technician was a friend of the family. She was more than happy to do us a favor. We will have our official ultrasound on June 2nd. At this visit Wes will get to see our son for the first time. I am so excited to see him again.
We are currently praying, discussing and narrowing down a name for our little boy. We have 4 or 5 we are considering. Hopefully within a few weeks he will have a name! It has been harder for us this go around to narrow down our names. In my opinion girls are so much easier to name. :)
I am currently 17 weeks 4 days and my belly is growing like a weed. I am always munching and with this little guy I don't crave anything healthy. HAHA! Good thing I try and go to the gym. ;)
Presley is thrilled to be having a baby brother. I think she is just super excited about another baby coming into our home. She adores Rylee and Rylee definitely thinks Presley is the best thing ever. With Rylee being 14 1/2 months I don't think she is too aware of what is going on but in a few months she will have a good idea when she realizes that her brother is here to stay. I am hoping she will adjust to the transition well as she is a mama's girl. :)

No comments: