Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Presley's 3yr and Rylee's 1yr pictures

These pictures were taken back in March. I know I am a little behind. But raising 2 kids, being pregnant, house remodeling, birthdays, Easter and Wes being out of town twice for weeks at a time has kinda made things slightly crazy. But in a very good way. God had continued to provide for us and we feel blessed to serve him. :) Enjoy the photos! On a side note this photoshoot was take less than 24hrs before Presley came down with the stomach flu. I was wondering why she was a little "off" during the pictures. She wasn't into participating like usual. Well.....my answer came a few hours later when my parents called to let me know that Presley had gotten sick all over my dad. Poor girl....and poor Papa! ;) Her virus was the start of a virus spreading throughout our entire family for a full week. It was NO fun.

No comments: