Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sweet Blessings!

My life is nothing short of a blessing. I am reminded of God's love daily through the innocence of my sweet girls, my son growing inside of me, my husband who unconditionally loves me and our kids and leads our home focused on God's purpose for us, and my mom who gives of herself ALWAYS and without question. I am so blessed....thank you Lord for my family and for the life you have given me to live. Enjoy the pictures below
Our Son
16 weeks 5 days

16 weeks 5 days

Mother's Day 2010
Rylee and I laughing

Blowing bubbles with my girls
Presley making Nana's Mothers Day gift!
My mom and me!! :)
Presley helping with Mothers Day Brunch. See her potted fern in the background!
Rylee's Dedication
Rylee & Daddy
Standing up with all the other families who were dedicating their child/children
Rylee & Nana
Presley & Mommy
The dedication service was a commitment for parents to raise their children to know and love the Lord.
Quick picture before the celebration began
Presley was so excited for Rylee
Quick pic with mommy
Fishing with daddy
Too cute
Presley and her daddy

Waiting patiently for the fish to bite
Morning at the park
Presley wanted Rylee to ride this elephant sooo bad
Rylee and her runny nose....hurry up teeth!!
My sweet Rylee boo
Presley looks like a pro tennis player to me. ;)
Presley being such a WONDERFUL big sister. Ignore Rylee's shoes. She falls all the time that I have to put sneakers on with almost everything.
A sweet moment

No comments: